Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 November 2018

A VERY FAST DISCHARGING BATTERY


Dear Venkat,



Just read about your innovation re a fast charging Li-ion Battery for airplanes , at :




Although I do not understand the science behind your innovation , I appreciate its huge potential , which could be even revolutionary if applied to Electric Car batteries


Do you foresee this happening  ?  If it does , it could significantly speed up transition to Electric cars in India , where pollution caused by Petrol / Diesel cars , is a major threat to health


In this context , you might we aware of Metal-Air Battery technology under development by an Israeli company,

Phinergy  ,

Which has tied up with Indian company , Ashok Leyland


With regards,

Hemen  Parekh




Ref :







No comments:

Post a Comment