Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 November 2018

PLEASE _ RETHINK


My  today’s  post  on  LinkedIn

=====================

Air India to raise at least 856 million dollar via sale, leaseback of seven wide-body aircraft




----------------------------------


Air India has already done this SCAM earlier with 15 other air-crafts !


First , use tax payers' billions of dollars to BUY the air crafts


Next , SELL these for a throw-away price ( to raise funds to survive ? )


Then , LEASE them back from the buyer ( lease-cost = twice purchase price ? )


Any idea , WHO made tons of BLACK MONEY in the process ?


May be NDA could not be blamed for decisions taken before 2014


But , could this also happen in case of 10,000 Electric Cars which EESL has ordered from TATA / M&M , for Rs 1200 crore in May 2018 ( - and 80 % yet to be delivered ) ?


And with another tender for next 10,000 cars already floated ?


For past one year , I have sent half a dozen emails to Cabinet Ministers / Shri Saurabh Kumarji ( EESL ) , urging to LEASE these cars ( in very first place ) instead of BUYING


Read : EESL : It is your move now !      https://lnkd.in/e_qQAXu     
=========================

EESL : It is your move now !  

myblogepage.blogspot.com      

For over a year , I have been urging EESL to , · Scrap it current purchase orders ( for a total of 1…




No comments:

Post a Comment