Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 November 2018

FW: HOW LONG ?


Dear Marius,

I stand corrected

For No of Documents uploaded on my web site, pl see attachment

Regards,

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 7:15 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: HOW LONG ?

Dear Marius,


Just came across the following :



Where it reads in one para :


Another startup, Eternime, based in Mountain View, California, offers to incorporate your personal information into “an intelligent avatar that looks like you” and that will “live forever and allow other people in the future to access your memories.”


Its founder, Marius Ursache, has been promoting the idea for years, and more than 40,000 people have signed up to Eternime’s waiting list, but the self-funded company has still launched only limited beta versions.


Ursache thinks the problem is less technical than behavioral: “People don’t invest much time in activities that will pay off in decades,” he says.



Since writing to you last, in the last 9 months , I have further uploaded on  www.hemenparekh.in   , :

#   some 636 of my poems ( as Videos with my voice )

#   some 500 emails that I wrote to friends / associates   (  some 10, 000 remaining to upload )

#   600 + letters ( scanned images ) that friends and family members wrote to me since 1950


I am keen to start using your Beta version and request you to make it available to me

By now , I think , there must be , over 20,000 records ( documents of my life ) on my site

Hoping to hear from you soon

With regards,

hemen



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 10:48 AM
To: Eterni.me
Subject: RE: HOW LONG ?

Dear Marius,


Awaiting your response


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  Mumbai

+91 98675 50808


From: support=eterni.me@uservoice.com [mailto:support=eterni.me@uservoice.com] On Behalf Of Eterni.me
Sent: 11 January 2018 16:20
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: HOW LONG ?

Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
On January 11, 2018 at 2:49 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Marius,
We have been corresponding for nearly 2 years and I have registered on
Eterni.me , a long time back
From the attachment , you will find that , by now , I have put together ,
considerable amount of documents about my life ( of 84 + years ) . Of
course , it is still “ work in progress “ !
But , do you think , I could NOW start constructing my DIGITAL AVATAR on
Eterni.me ?
If yes , how do I get started ?
With Regards,
hemen parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08
Description: Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment