Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 2 November 2018

LORD RAM LIVES IN OUR HEARTS !

BJP MP Rakesh Sinha says he will bring private member's bill for construction of Ram Mandir


Read more at:


@RakeshSinha01
@RahulGandhi
@laluprasadrjd
@yadavakhilesh
@ncbn
@narendramodi
@Swamy39


=========================

Dear Shri Sharmaji ,


I have a feeling that all the above-mentioned leaders will whole-heartedly support your bill if it articulates my following suggestion ( earlier sent to Cabinet Ministers / Political Leaders / Religious Leaders / MPs / MLAs etc ) :

Reach - Out Time ?  [  20  Sept  2013  ]

l

with regards,

hemen Parekh


www,hemenparekh.in




Dear Leaders  All,



People want Roti – Kapada – Makan - Health

Please examine our priorities , when

“ India tops in under – 5 deaths due to toxic air : 60,000 killed in 2016 :  WHO  “

It is high time to move towards a TRUE FEDERALISM , as suggested in :

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/10/federalism.html   [  29  Oct  2017  ] , whose steps are :



Federalism 1.0   [  01  Jan  2015  ]  /  NITI  Aayog

Federalism 2.0  [  08  Aug  2016  ]  /  GST  Act

Federalism 3.0  [  Dec  2017  ]  /  Ram Mandir

Federalism  4.0  [  Jan 2018  ]  /  Formation of State Governments

Federalism 5.0  [  May Day – 2018  ]  /  Kashmir


Federalism  6.0  [  May  2019  ]  /  Formation of Central Gover

No comments:

Post a Comment