Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 November 2018

RE: SCRAPPING OLD VEHICLES ; ANY IDEA WHO WILL DO WHAT


Ritesh  is  not  afraid

------------------------

Ritesh Agarwal [ ritesh@oyorooms.com ] is not afraid to be ridiculed


He just launched OYO Living , as per following report :




Extract :

Budget hospitality firm OYO on Monday announced its entry into ‘OYO Living’ a long term fully managed housing rentals. Starting with  7999, per bed, per month, OYO Living will help residents save on brokerage, lock-in periods, and the hassle of searching house helps and support services involved while moving to a new residence.

OYO Living will have around 35 live properties with over 2000 beds in Noida, Gurugram, Bengaluru and Pune at the time of launch. OYO Living will aim to expand to the top 10 metros by the end of 2019 and will offer over 50,000 beds, said the official statement.




A smart move , considering that Mumbai Metropolitan Region alone has an unsold inventory of nearly 3.5 lakh flats




I suppose , all over India , there must be millions of such “ Un-utilized Assets “ where investments worth lakhs of crore of rupees is lying idle / unproductive

For Mumbai Region alone , I had estimated such “ Idle Assets “ at Rs 20 lakh*crore !

Which made me suggest following solution :

Ready to be Ridiculed  [  23  Aug 2017  ]



Ritesh,

By your innovative business idea, you will disrupt the “ Rental Housing “ market by turning it into a formal / organized sector and , in the process , solving a major hurdle for cross-country migration of professionals


How about :

·      examining my suggestion to disrupt the BPO market ?


·      finding some commercially profitable use for some 1.3 million schools in the country which are utilized only for ( max ) 10 hours per day ?
Can you think of some way to utilize those billions of square feet of space which remains idle for 14 hours in a day ?


03  Nov  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs 












No comments:

Post a Comment