Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 November 2018

FW: DIGITAL IDENTITY


Dear Mr Rahanama,

I wonder if you got my following mail  !

Regards,

Hemen  parekh

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 11:01 AM


To: 'rahanama@mit.edu'





Subject: DIGITAL IDENTITY



Dear Mr Rahanama,


I just read following article re your innovation [ Augmented Eternity ] in creating a DIGITAL IDENTITY of a person , based on his personal data through his life-time


Here, you write :

#   The digital avatar, created by an artificial-intelligence platform that analyzes personal data and correspondence….

#     Augmented Eternity; it lets you create a digital persona that can interact with people on your behalf after you’re dead.

#     While most older people haven’t amassed enough digital detritus to build a working artificial intelligence………….

#    With enough data about how you communicate and interact with others, machine-learning algorithms can approximate your unique personality—or at least some part of it
     


I am old  85 years  ]

I am interested in creating my “ Digital Persona “,  right NOW  ( - why wait for my death ? ) , which my friends / family can chat up with

For the past 5 years , I have been putting together , a lot of my “ personal data “ and “ communications “ , in my web site ,

www.hemenparekh.in    [  Partial statistics  attached  ]

Many more photos and a family tree ( going back 18 generations – possibly spanning 450 years ) are yet to be uploaded

So are , some 10,000 + emails that I sent to business associates over the past 20 years

Would you be able to help ?
Would it require any payment ?


Hoping to hear from you,
With regards,

Hemen  Parekh

Mumbai  /  India
hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  ( M )+ 91, 9867550808






No comments:

Post a Comment