Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 September 2016

RE: URGENT


Dear Vipasha,

Thanks for writing

It is impossible to know who is the person to whom this email ID belongs

Over the past 20 years , being in Online and Offline , recruitment business , we have received millions of resumes , carrying email Ids . At any given time , we are in touch with just a handful of jobseekers

I hope , you will understand

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

From: Vipasha Patel [mailto:vipasha.patel@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:37 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: URGENT

I was forwarded this mail address for my business. While surfing I happened to find this mail address in your blog : report BATCH 262. 
Could you please tell me who exactly is the person with this mail address : mukesh_gmsl@yahoo.con

Please mail me back the details. It would very kind of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment