Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 September 2016

RE: Not much has changed


Dear Jairam,

Many thanks

I had to convince my wife , this was " me " !

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

PS:

In the morning , AMN had agreed with my suggestion that the video " Joy of Giving " be uploaded ( might need some trimming ) , on Youtube and that link be sent to all L&T-ites (past and present )

He gave that instruction to the person who showed that film

You may want to follow up

It would help thousands of L&T-ites to come to know the extremely NOBLE work that AMN is doing for the society


From: Jairam Menon [mailto:jairam.menon@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:28 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Not much has changed

Dear HCP
Attached is a picture that I found in the archives. As AMN said this morning, 'the spirit is the same.'
Regards
Jairam

No comments:

Post a Comment