Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 September 2016

FW: L&T Story


FYI

hcp

From: Nirmit Parekh [mailto:nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 9:16 AM
To: Yogi Sriram
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject:

Dear Yogi,

Good morning, trust all is well.

A group of 35 retired L&Tites have recently published a book titled ‘L&T Switchgear and other Stories- Memoirs of Employees who made Larsen & Toubro Great’. Many of these articles hold their relevance even today and carry lessons of teamwork for the generations to come.

Rather than having this delivered thought of meeting you to handover this book for your reading. Would you be available on Thursday, 15th. September at Powai?
Kind Regards,

Nirmit Parekh
Managing Director & CEO

Direct: +91 22 6707 0307
Mobile: +91 98924 77778
Email:
nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in

301, Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072, India
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGZXJqMUdmYXNZTlU&revid=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGMEs2Q2RIcXg0MDd1SHhqT1k2SjZjejVzbzZNPQ


No comments:

Post a Comment