Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 September 2016

FW: Reg : Production and Planning Engineer(Mechanical Engineer) Job Application


Pl ack to this person

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Chandrasekar.S.A [mailto:sacs1991@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:21 PM
To: Chandra sekar.S.A
Subject: Reg : Production and Planning Engineer(Mechanical Engineer) Job Application

 Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day! 
In view of my desire to pursue new opportunities and to contribute to the success of an organization, I am applying for Production & Planning Engineer in your company.
I am a Mechanical Engineer with more than 4 years & 3 months of solid experience in Planning management, Training, Knowledge in LEAN manufacturing and Safety function. Previously, I have worked as a Production Engineer in a prestigious Manufacturing Product, Manufacturing Company in the United Arab Emirates (Abudhabi) and also I have an experience Production Engineer in Brake Pad Manufacturing Company in India. During these years I have equipped myself with the knowledge, skills and versatility to perform my functions.
 I have been exposed in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment, demonstrated initiative, accomplished tasks ahead of time and delivered excellent results.
In addition to my experience, I also bring my computer proficiency, especially PRIMAVERA P6, MS Word, ERP,and Excel hands on knowledge with CNC,LEAN MANUFACTURING & basic Knowledge in  Project Office , excellent communication and problem solving skills.

My contact no. is (+971)504734424. I am anticipating with thanks for your favorable reply.

Sincerest Regards,
Chandra Sekar.S.A


No comments:

Post a Comment