Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 4 September 2016

RE: Thanks


Dear Rashmi,

Thanks for writing

True , Junnarkar was the Principal , when I graduated

I also remember , Professors N D Bhatt / N C Pandya / Chima / Kardile etc

About your request for help to find a job in USA , I talked to my son Nirmit but he says , we are exclusively working on domestic assignments only

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: R. Raval-Chicago [mailto:mr.raval@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 5:26 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: Thanks

Dear Sir
Thank you for reply, however, I am late in response.
I am also BE -E from Vallabh Vidyanagar  BVM and my HOD was Mr. Motwani/ Jotvani
You are quite sr. than me and mr .Junarkar may be your principal.

I read your advise ''  Working in any capacity , is not a failure . Giving up trying is a failure !'' 

In this regards, I noted that your son is running 3P consultant, I know it is quite famous.

May I write your son about any suitable JOB in Chicago through his clients of India ?

There are many companies in India who are looking for good Marketing Guys in USA to develop their business.

Recently I had appeared in interview in Chicago for BusinessDevelopment Manager for a largest Stainless Steel Wire & Strips foils manufacturers of India. They want to put Marketing guy here. Result is awaited.

Your son may be having good contacts with large Groups those who can afford to appoint Marketing guy ( Residential ) in USA
Please introduce me with your son and help me because I am frustrated as I am not in the field in which I was earlier and you know that in America, we have to earn at any cost to meet expenses.

I am really pleased to read that your grand grand daughter is 18 years old.
They must be getting good inspiration from DADA

Looking for your reply and advise too. 


Regards,
Rashmi Raval 
mr.raval@aol.com
Mount Prospect IL 60056
USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
To: R. Raval-Chicago <mr.raval@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 12, 2016 10:51 pm
Subject: Thanks
Dear Rashmi,

Thanks for writing

Yes , I am a Gujarati ( BE-M / Anand / 1955 ) and worked in L&T ( 1959-1990 ) and retired as GM ( Exports ) and GM ( Planning )

After retiring , I sat up 3P Consultants - a headhunting firm , which is now managed by my younger son , Nirmit . We have a staff of about 35 persons and  small offices in Delhi and Pune

For the past 3/4 years , I have stopped going to my office and continue my online activities ( mostly, blogging ) , from home

I am blessed with 2 grand-daughters and an 18 month old great grand-daughter !

I feel I must continue to share my thoughts with the World , as long as I can

Thank you for suggesting that I provide my email ID on my web site . It will be done next week

Working in any capacity , is not a failure . Giving up trying is a failure !

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

PS :

My wife Bharati , is from Ahmedabad . Her father ( Dr A J Sanghani ) was Chief Medical Officer at Calico Mills and a personal physician to the Sarabhai Family )

From: R. Raval-Chicago [mailto:mr.raval@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 7:01 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: Hamenbhai parekh

Hemen Parekh

Dear Sir,

Thanks for quick reply.
I am 64 years working in a Printed Circuit Board Assembly company in Chicago originally from Ahmedabad . I am BE Electrical with BusinessManagement.

At 64, many times I am thinking that I should not work as I am 64 years and in India people are enjoying retired life peacefully and I have to work in USA ( Compulsory to maintain family/rent/health etc) is not good thing.

But, I got inspiration from you that at 83 ( 20 years older than me !!!!) if you are active, I should be mentally strong and have to work hard..

In India I was GM / VP with big companies viz. Mahyco Seeds  ? India Dross bach Ltd/ Calama Pumps Ltd // Sintex International Ltd to look after International Business but in USA, I am only TESTING ENGINEER as junior hence many times feel that from TOP...I reached to Lowest level !!!!

Today, I have decided that I will start to appy in Good companies to get Sr. Position

Regarding your website, I read many articles and Poems and letters and old correspondence of year 1984 and I liked it ......You are really utilising your all days in interesting thing...

You must in L&T on Sr. post  what I believe..

One suggestion, You must put your email in 1st page because to find out your email, I spend 2 hours to open all pages. Actually, It should be handy below your name,

I believe, You may be staying in Gujarat as you are Gujarati....
Let me know...
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013
Here, you must put your email......
Thanks once again sir for your quick response
An active person like you will Cross 100 years because your all moments are live and you are fully occupied with all seconds hence life is long......God is with you...

Regards,
Rashmi Raval 
mr.raval@aol.com
Chicago,Mount Prospect IL 60056
USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
To: R. Raval-Chicago <mr.raval@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 10, 2016 8:59 pm
Subject: RE: Hamenbhai parekh
Dear Rashmi,

Thanks for writing

I am , indeed amazed that you took time out for reading some of my writings

I hope, you will keep visiting from time to time

As to the " purpose " of my personal web site :

At its simplest , I suppose , it is no more than a " Ego Trip " !

But I do " find " a reason , in that , " somewhere someone might find some meaning in what I wrote " !

Call it a " chronicle " of my journey through life , if you like - especially my poems

It is true that I just completed 83 years and I hope I can continue writing as long as my health - and my mind - permits

Do remain in touch



Warm Regards,


( click to view my profile )

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: R. Raval-Chicago [mailto:mr.raval@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:10 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hamenbhai parekh

Dear Mr.Hamenbhai

Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com

I read your website http://www.hemenparekh.in/
and 
Hi Friends,
Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do.
There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"
With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

You must be 83 years by now

I could not understand what about your website is ...
I read all pages / diary, letters /projects/ L&T letters etc. but what is it about that I could not understand.

Please explaine... Are you recruiter company ?
At 86 years if you are working, it is great great great.....
Regards,
Rashmi Raval 
mr.raval@aol.com
Chicago,Mount Prospect IL 60056
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment