Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 September 2016

RE: 91st MC Meeting-LTIT


OK with me

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Bhuvan Damahe [mailto:Bhuvan.Damahe@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 12:32 PM
To: R N Mukhija; Ashok D Shahane; djshahatdjs@hotmail.com; talpadepk@gmail.com; hcp@recruitguru.com; K Ramakrishnan
Cc: Ltit
Subject: RE: 91st MC Meeting-LTIT

Dear Members

Sir, we propose to have 91st Managing council meeting of LTIT.

Date/Time : 6th Oct. 2016/ 3 to 5 PM
Venue: L&T Powai, gate no.1

Request for your confirmation.

With regards,

B A Damahe
Principal, LTIT

From: Bhuvan Damahe
Sent: 24 October 2015 11:26
To: R N Mukhija; Ashok D Shahane; 'djshahatdjs@hotmail.com'; 'talpadepk@gmail.com'; 'hcp@recruitguru.com'; K Ramakrishnan
Cc: Ltit
Subject: RE: 90th Minutes of meeting-LTIT


Dear Members

Enclosed please find the minutes of 90th managing council meeting of LTIT held on 20th Oct. 2015.

We request for your suggestions if any.


With regards,

B A  Damahe
Principal, LTIT

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment