Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 September 2016

FW: Not much has changed


Sanjivani,

Is it possible to upload this photo on my Facebook page ?

hcp
From: Jairam Menon [mailto:jairam.menon@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:28 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Not much has changed

Dear HCP
Attached is a picture that I found in the archives. As AMN said this morning, 'the spirit is the same.'
Regards
Jairam

No comments:

Post a Comment