Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 September 2016

RE: Documentation


Nitin,

Noted

In the meantime , can you pl courier to me those 6/7 files and 2 CDs ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:38 AM
To: 'Mekhola Ganguly'; 'Shuklendu Baji'
Cc: 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Nirmit Parekh'; 'Sanjivani Kadam'; systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: RE: Documentation

Dear Mikhola,

We ‘ll send you both B2B & Customizeresume documentations by 15th October 2016.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:02 AM
To: Shuklendu Baji; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Nirmit Parekh; Sanjivani Kadam; systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: RE: Documentation

Dear Shuklendu/Nitin,

I believe the below mail has missed your attention.

Would request you to confirm the same.

Warm Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
+91 9867550825

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 13 September 2016 13:05
To: 'Shuklendu Baji'; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Nirmit Parekh; Sanjivani Kadam (dataentry1@recruitguru.com); systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Documentation

Dear Shuklendu/Nitin,

I refer to HCP Sir’s email regarding termination of Site Maintenance Contract, effective 8th November 2016.

In his mail, HCP had mentioned  about the DOCUMENTATION for both the sites.

I would request you to  target the completion of the documentations, as follows :

·         B2B – by end of September 2016
·         Customizeresume – by  15th October 2016

I would  appreciate if Nitin could spend a day in our office, towards end of October , to explain to Sachin/me, how we should go about handling over these documentations/ source codes/databases etc to the prospective buyers.

Kindly confirm.

Kind Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
Office Manager

Direct: +91 22 6707 0306
Mobile: +91 98675 50825
Email:
mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in

301, Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072, India



No comments:

Post a Comment