Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 February 2015

RE: ZERO COST MARKETING FOR START-UPS


Dear Krinal


Thank you for your motivating compliments

At my age , it is words like yours that keep me going !

And , thank you for registering on B2B . Process is briefly described at..........Dear Pallavi

You can see the actually blasted messages at...........World   Wide   Wall

Idea ( for B2B ) came from my own personal experience of trying to promote my various past web sites ( mostly in the nature of online recruitment ) to thousands of " Employers / Companies " , by visiting their web sites , finding/clicking " Contact Us " link , pasting my promo email into Outlook , and sending

One , at a time ,

100 / 150 per day ,

for last 10 years !


Process is no different , on dozens of B2B ( really , B2C ) web sites listed at............Our USP

In this ever-accelerating pace of doing business , who has the time - and patience - to slog like this ?


Of course , there are many " Mass Mailing " sites available

But these do not enable you to sharply target your Marketing Messages to specific companies , in specific cities , belonging to specific Industries


Some more features are on the way and I will keep you informed


Thank you for your offer for help with digital marketing and for non-profit projects


Some 7 / 8 years back , I had conceived of a " Search Engine Ranking " tool , which we never found time to develop

By now , it is possible that someone ( or Google ) has come up with that ( although , I have not come across , so far )

If you want to take a look at my handwritten notes re this tool , I will try to find this ( there are over 10,000 pages of such handwritten notes , written over the past 25 years ) , and send to you


with regards ,

hemen parekh



PS

If you have interest in developing an application based around BIG DATA , which can predict
 ,

>    WHO  ( which Company ) , will advertize ,

>    WHAT ( vacancy / job ) , and

>   WHEN  ( week / month )


then let me know

I will send you the concept note


   





From: Krinal Mehta [mailto:krinalmehta@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 5:44 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: ZERO COST MARKETING FOR START-UPS

Dear Mr. Parekh,

It was so inspiring speaking to a personality who is so active and dynamic at this age!

Just signed up for B2B, lookng forward to exploring the service.

If you need ANY help regarding Digital Marketing Solutions, I would be more than glad to help. Also, if you need any help with any of your non-profit projects, I am all eyes and ears.

Regards,
Krinal Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment