Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 July 2013

RE: Post A comment box


Kailas
I hope we can replace current invisible “ Post A Comment “ box by a permanently visible box , before lunch today
In that case , pl start the promo emails to 25,000 Senior Executives in the afternoon
Hcp
PS
Shivanand,
Pl help Kailas implement this

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 1:51 PM
To: Kailas Patil
Cc: 'Shivanand.Satose@larsentoubro.com'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Post A comment box

Kailas

In Google , type :
Post a comment html code
There you will find many readily downloadable codes for pasting
Idea is to keep “ Post a Comment “ box visible at all times on all pages of our blog site
Since we want the posted comments to become visible immediately to the person posting ( surest way to motivate him ) , we must have a provision of CAPTCHA code as part of the design
Pl explore these alternatives
hcp 

No comments:

Post a Comment