Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 July 2013

Emailing: Sadilek-Krumm_Far-Out_AAAI-2012


Rohini


Take a look at this project paper

It is all about data mining of some 150 million records ( location points ) and about uncovering “ trends / patterns “ of physical movements of 300 human volunteers , over a “  period of time  “

I quote from article in Times of India ( 19 July 2013 ) :

“ ..the first system of its kind to predict long term human mobility in a unified way , parse the data. Far Out does not need to be told exactly what to look for  --- it automatically discovered regularities in the data “

“ Do you know precisely where you’ll be 285 days from now at 2 pm ?

Researchers have developed a new tracking software that can tell you exactly where you will be on a precise time and date , years into the future

What we want to do with 5 million job advts database , is quite similar – viz ; predict WHO ( which Company / Industry ) , will advertize WHAT ( vacancies / positions / designations ) and WHEN ( time )

It is do-able !

Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment