Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Family Tree


Dear Children


I just registered on   www.Geni.com
And started our Family Tree !
Over the next few weeks , Sanjeevni ( from 3P office ) will help me ( in her spare time ) , to enter details of PAREKH FAMILY tree , going back up to our AADI PURUSH ,  Shri Mala Vasta
I believe , I am the 16th generation !
In the meantime , you may want to “ Invite “ other / younger members of our “ Extended Family “ ( no need to have “ Parekh “ , as their surname ! ), to register on Geni.com and start their own family trees

Beauty is :

Wherever / whenever ( in anybody’s tree ), Geni software finds a COMMON name , in any two ( or more ) trees , it will automatically connect up those trees !
Then we will find some method of finding Email IDs of all PAREKHS , all over the WORLD , and request them to join up !

Dadu


No comments:

Post a Comment