Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 July 2013

"Industry Name " Database


Shuklendu / Nitin / Rahul
I refer to my telecom with Nitin / Rahul over past 2 days , concerning revised REGISTRATION form
Whatever corrections were discussed last evening , Rahul will carry out this morning
As far as our “ Industry Names “ database is concerned , I have suggested that he add :
Ø Political Parties
Ø Religious Organizationa
Ø NGO / Social Service ( see below )
Ø Charitable Trusts ……etc
Since we have placed these in “ Org . Nature “ field

In addition , I suggest you also add ( to this database ) the following , which , I had listed at the bottom of my handwritten note dt 26 May :
Ø Animation / Gaming
Ø Architecture / Interior Design
Ø Facility Management
Ø Gems / Jewellery
Ø Heat / Ventilation / Air Conditioning
Ø  KPO / Research / Analytics / Big Data
Ø NGO / Social Service
Ø Security / Law Enforcement
Ø Water Treatment / Waste Management
Ø Wellness  /  Fitness  /  Sport

Adding these will have advantage that we may get many more job advts thru RSS feed from Naukri

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment