Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 31 July 2013

FW: Pending Matters


Nitin



Re blogging site , Kailas updated me on the discussion he had with you , yesterday afternoon

Accordingly ,
Ø Kailas will take help from Shivanand for HiStat Counter and Feedjit panel
Ø We will forget about the “ Always Open “ Post Comments box and proceed with Promo Emails

In light of this , I would request you to take up , on a Priority Basis , item # 8 from the following list

As mentioned earlier , the pages will display a MATRIX of 12 (Months ) columns and 31 ( Days ) Rows

Each cell will contain / display a “ Count “ of the No of Resumes / Candidates , whose birthday falls on that Day / Month

Clicking on this Number will display the relevant resumes , in under 3 seconds ( very important )

These resumes will be pre-sorted and stored in mini-databases , according to dates / months

How soon can this be implemented ?

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:12 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Pending Matters

Shuklendu

Item # 1 / #2 of the following list are due for completion this Friday . I hope there is no hitch. Pl confirm

Some of these require discussions. Let me know your convenience

1
Revamp “ UpdateResumeBlast“ & "JobAggreggator" jobs and change "UpdateLiveJobs" tool
1
25-Oct-12
Check Jobs.docx for details
2
Getting rid of “ Spam-type “ job advts + removal of “ A client of…. “ from jobs of Recruitment Agencies( my email of 23/6)
1
25-Oct-12
3
 Changing link above resume to , “ Courtsy : My Jobs Widget / for free job alerts on mobile “ - Preview Resume Pages
22-Aug-12
4
Remove storing of Matched Jobs in memory of all pages
2
10-Nov-12
5
Schedule UpdateResume Blast & Update Live jobs on another server
3
If Required
 we will review again once Step 1 is completed
6
Separation of No of Jobs Counters:Live Jobs and Archive Jobs Counter (Total no of  Jobs in Live Jobs &  RSS_Advt tables)
4
23-Aug-12
7
Server  Error ( during and after login )
5
Recheck
we will review again once Step 1 & 4  is completed
8
 For fast loading , storing of “ ReadyMade “ pages of Jobs Archive / Resume Archive / Happy Birthday
Later
9
H/W configuration of second server
If Required
10
Installation of a Cookie on jobseeker’s PC ( when he logs in thru My Jobs ) to pick-up “ Contact List “ email IDs/Mob Nos
To be Discuss
11
Google App Engine
To be Discuss
12
Jobs Applied History of each jobseeker ( offline + online )
10-Sep-12
Data Capture
13
 Jobs Recommendation System ( based on Keywords Analysis of jobs Applied )
Later
14
“Resume Blaster – Industry wise / City wise “ Widget
Later
15
ADSense (Suggested by Anthony) - Menu / Navigibility
Not Required
Required Navigations are already exists in all Internal Pages.
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment