Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 July 2013

RE: Link to your web site


Shivanand


I am sure , with Shuklendu’s guidance , you will find a solution – although , this is not a top priority item

However , what is most important is for your team to be ready with ,

Ø Compose Marketing Messages

Ø Create Mailing Lists

For , both , B2B  and  B2C , by Thursday morning when we meet

I am especially looking forward to team’s creative solutions , in respect of ,

Ø Being able to compose messages in both English and Hindi ( as explained by Shuklendu )

Ø Progressive “ shrinking “ of targeted Mailing profile , upon successive application of “ Selection Criteria “ , in case of B2C. I am referring to the animation of concentric circles , with actual “ No of Consumers “at each stage, shown in text nearby.

Ø It would be possible to apply just ONE criteria at a time , observe the actual shrinking of the circle , then “ De-Select / Un-Do “ , if the Marketer wants to return to the previous STATE.
           I suppose , it will be possible to apply the Selection Criteria , in any desired sequence / order. There should be no need to follow any particular order as far as selection of Criteria is concerned
Remember , we must aim for a mesmerizing animation , in order to motivate the Marketer to play it like a GAME !

hcp

From: Shivanand Satose [mailto:Shivanand.Satose@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:27 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Link to your web site

Yes sir,
I will discussed with shuklendu sir, and will find some solution on this issue.
Regards,
Shivanand

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 11 July 2013 11:00
To: Shivanand Satose
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Link to your web site

 Shivanand

I just had a look at your site and the Web site Comment  Form
I am afraid , this will NOT serve our purpose ( on my blogging site ) , for following reasons :
Ø The comments must appear ( become visible to the person posting the comments ) immediately upon posting

Ø We are not asking for a general “ Feedback “ on our entire site. We want the reader to post specific “ comments “ right below a specific blog / note / poem / report etc. Thru a “ Reply “ button , he should be able to even reply on someone else’s comment

Ø All comments on any given page , must appear chronologically on that page only , motivating other visitors to also add their own comments

Ø Since the comments have to appear immediately ( without web master moderation ) , CAPTCHA code is essential ( even though this is no guarantee against someone posting a nasty comment ! )

Ø Since I would never know if someone just posted a comment – and on which page - , I must get a copy of each and every comment posted , immediately thru email , incorporating a link to that particular page. By looking up , I can decide if that comment is in GOOD TASTE or not. If not , I should have a facility to delete it and also be able to inform the COMMENTOR why I have deleted it



I do hope your further R&D ( with guidance from Shuklendu ) , will succeed soon

hcp
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment