Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Our Combined App


Shuklendu  /  Nitin


From the following report , it appears that Aakash 4 could be in market by Dec
The report talks of IIT-B inviting engg students for Edu Apps
However , you will recall that , in Aakash 2 , they did have Apps from some Commercial Vendors as well !
Let us ensure that our combined App ( Resume Mailer ? ) is tested / hosted latest by Nov as planned
Even if IIT-B / HRD Ministry do not agree to pre-load our Resume Mailer on Aakash4 , Datawind as well as other manufacturers who get part of Aakash4 tender / order , are bound to come up with an equivalent COMMERCIAL versions and release these in OPEN market ( similar to Ubislate 7i )
We will try to convince these manufacturers to pre-load Resume Mailer on their COMMERCIAL versions

hcp




 http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/aakash-4-to-hit-market-by-yearend/article4918318.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment