Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 September 2011

Today's Priority


Shuklrndu  /  Nitin  /  Hardik



Congratulations on uploading revised Side Bar

I presume, today’s priority for Hardik would be to prepare

Ø New page  “  Free App for  Smart Phone “

Ø Revised page for “ Job Alerts on Mobile “

You have write-ups for both. In case of doubt, phone me.

As far as uploading of these revised pages is concerned, we will need to wait for receipt of widget from Revathi – then study how it works

Actual process may turn out to be different than what my write-up says. In which case , write up will require changes

But, if these pages are kept ready ( Hardik may show to me thru TeamViewer ), then changing the write up would take a few minutes

Also please keep in mind the following :

Considering that today, CustomizeResume has NO source of income, I am very keen to register for Google AdSense

If, as a result of Widget, traffic on our site goes up to say, 10,000 per day, then AdSense can bring-in some badly needed revenue

But this would require a 45 mm wide FREE space on the right side of every page, where Google can insert its Ads

How easy or difficult is it to re-configure ALL of our pages to provide such “ Real Estate “ for AdSense ?

Regards

Hcp

PS:

Including today, our D-day is 9 days away !

No comments:

Post a Comment