Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 September 2011

RE: Spam Apply Jobs on Smartphone


Shuklendu  /  Nitin



Thanks for this link

From this, we should consider adopting following :


Ø  Screen shots ( to be placed on our “ Free App “ and “ Job Alert on Mobile “ pages

We had shown screen shots on several pages of IndiaRecruiter.net. I suppose it is fairly easy.
We can substitute these later when we succeed in developing a visual like one I sent you for World-Wide-Jobs.com

Of course, even for the screen shots, we will have to wait till we receive  JOBS  widget from Revathi


Ø  Horizontal Bar Graph showing “ Ratings “ of jobseekers who downloaded and used  JOBS  widget

If users really like our widget and a large no provide high rating, then it has a highly “ reinforcing “ effect and can start a “ Viral Buzz


Please examine whether we can incorporate such a “ polling “ mechanism on both the pages mentioned earlier

Regards

hcp



From: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 8:06 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com; hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: Spam Apply Jobs on Smartphone

Monster seem to have launched a similar application to ours. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.monsterindia.seeker.views

Shuklendu


No comments:

Post a Comment