Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 September 2011

Re: Spam Two Touch Process


Dear Hemanji,

We did receive both your e-mails.   We are able to envisage your requirements for smartphone apps.

Due to high priority experiments here, we will require 2-3 weeks time for implementing the special app on the Android.

We will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Revathi



I hope you received my last mail

What I have in mind is a 2 Touch process, viz:

Ø  Step # 1…………..  Touch “ JAM “ icon………………………….  reveal first matching “ Job Detail “ page

Ø Step #  2……………  Touch “ APPLY “ button …………………. Resume gets delivered to concerned job advertiser
      

Then a  message flashes………….. “ Your resume delivered to Job No……… “

I presume, that in order to see the next matching job, user would need to touch the “ JAM “ icon once again,

Unless

We manage to show the next matching job automatically under the message “ Your resume delivered to Job No …….”

Of course, if there are no matching jobs whatsoever, then the usual message ,as follows, will flash :

“ We could not find any jobs matching your resume. You may see some if you EDIT your resume, incorporating more details / skills-related keywords in your resume “

In this 2 Touch process, what I have in mind is the context of supply of electricity or water in our homes

Just throw the switch or open the tap – and supply starts, without login !

While spending an hour on HP Labs website yesterday, I found that HP wants to utterly simplify the user interaction with the web

Especially when we are developing an application for millions of jobseekers in remote parts of India who have a mobile ( soon a Smartphone ), but poor internet access

And today ,HP is best poised to bring about this “ Social Revolution “ !

Regards

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment