Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 21 September 2011

MyAppSharer


Shuklendu

 

Soon, we will get JOBS widget – courtesy HP Labs

We will talk about this on following pages of our web site :

Ø Job Alerts on Mobile

Ø Free App for Smart Phone

Everyday, some users will download this App from whatever link we indicate

But we want them to talk about this to their friends  / colleagues. Share it , if possible

Will following news which appeared ( Mumbai Mirror ) sometime back, help ?



“ So you are showing off this cool new app on your Android phone to your friends, and they all want it.

Why not make their life a little easier by sharing it with them quickly ?

As the name suggests, MyAppSharer lets you quickly share the app’s installation file or the Market link through SMS, Gmail, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox and many other options.




How can we take advantage of this ?

How do we tell users to get hold of MyAppSharer in the first place ? – then use it to help-out their friends ?


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment