Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 September 2011

Job Alerts Widgets


Revathi



Many thanks for both the widgets

You have done better than your promise !  It is now our turn to live up to your expectations. We will try our best.

After our telecom this morning, I spoke to Shuklendu and explained what was happening. He thinks the reason could be due to the fact that, for SMS purpose, we could be limiting the no of jobs to only 2 or 3 in aspx page

He will urgently examine the possibility of creating one more page ( jamwidgetalert.aspx ) where all the matched jobs ( found at “ Job Alert Summary “ page ) can be displayed AND your tasklet can, then access / retrieve data from such a new page. He will talk to you during the course of the day – and proceed , if you agree

I have also mentioned to Shuklendu about the “ Acknowledgement Message “ missing. He will look into this

I may have some more comments after I meet him tomorrow

I think ,” Jobs for All “ widget serving the purpose of an internet kiosk ( for the limited purpose of job alerts ) is a tremendous idea and I want to congratulate your entire team for conceiving and implementing this idea so elegantly.

In closing : I hope you and your family have a very nice holidays.


regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment