Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 24 September 2011

Pending work


Shuklendu  /  Nitin  /  Hardik



When I talked to Hardik last evening, he told me that revised Side Bar is ready and he is testing

He will upload it today morning after showing to me thru TeamViewer

With this out of way, we should take up the remaining items listed in my earlier emails

I have divided these in following lists :


LIST  A  ( items to be completed latest by Oct 05 ) :



Ø  New page for “ Free App for Smart Phone “ ( revised write-up as per my email to Revathi dt Sept 13 )

Ø Revised page for “ Job Alerts on Mobile “ ( as per my hand-written note )

                    After keeping these pages ready , we may need to revise the write-ups based on what process we find in Widget when delivered


Ø Script ( and Template ) for Promo Email to be sent to 47 lakh candidates on Oct 06 , including UNSUBSCRIBE link

Ø MS Sql Indexing

Ø Heavy usage of memory

Ø Non working links ( Job search by Job Title )

Ø Crawl Errors

Ø Change email ID in “ Contact Us “ page and incorporating new links / newly visible links in SITE MAP

Ø Adding RecruitGuru Phone No ( 92-22-67070360 ) and email ID ( contact@RecruitGuru.com ) on ALL pages, at the bottom

Ø Pointing Web site DNS towards Google to take advantage of Google’s FREE page optimization service


LIST  B  ( to be taken up after Oct 06 – as per following priorities ) :



Ø Visual to illustrate exact working / process flow of JOBS widget ( similar to what we had in www.world-wide-jobs.com )

Ø  Re-uploading of 47 lakh old records

Ø Capture data and show counter ( on “ Free App “ page ) >>> “ No of Widget Users “ ( once you understand working of widget )

Ø Separate-out “  Jobs applied thru JAM “ counter on “ Job Alerts on Mobile “ page

Ø Counter to show how many candidates EDITED their resumes

Ø In the newly made visible links / pages, show BLANK forms / tabulations, to give an idea to jobseekers what they can expect if logged in

Ø Introduce all forms for “ FRESH GRADUATES “ as per my handwritten notes

Ø Page Speed Tester

As far as LIST A is concerned, we should not waste any time in estimating / preparing Gantt Chart. Just get on and complete one after another

But, as far as LIST B is concerned, I would very much like to see a Gantt Chart by Oct 15 – and then discuss with all of you

Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment