Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 September 2011

Re: Spam Graphic Visual for " Free App for Smart Phone " page


Dear Hemanji,

Requesting your support/help please..

Today, our team noticed that JAM ALERT takes 80 seconds to load the page and JAM ALERT takes 40 seconds. We are unable to conduct some tests as JAM Alert does not display any message after the APPLY button has been selected by the User.

Requesting you to kindly do the needful please ASAP.

Please let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Shuklendu / Nitin



In my mail yesterday, I stressed the need to incorporate some attractive / intuitive visual on “ Free App for Smart Phone “ page which would essentially, substitute “ Instruction Manual “ !

By itself, the visual should be capable of explaining how the  JOBS  widget works at each touch and what the user can expect to see when he ‘ touches ‘

We had some such visual in our ( now defunct ) web site , www.world-wide-jobs.com


We may not be able to come-up with something similar before Oct 06, but let us certainly do this immediately thereafter

47 lakh candidates who will, hopefully visit our site, must easily / quickly grasp the “ Power of Simplicity “ of the widget to solve their biggest “ Unmet Need “, viz :

How to find jobs and apply without a PC / Internet connection ?

Regards

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment