Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

Worth Exploring

 https://medium.com/illumination/10-free-websites-so-useful-that-you-should-have-installed-them-on-browser-cd57c031c924

 

Sandeep – Sanjivani,

 

Some of these websites could be useful to us , eg :

 

PDF24 Tools is a website that provides users with easy access to tools that allow them to edit PDFs without paying Adobe massive fees. The site’s intuitive tools/features make it easy for users to edit PDFs in a way that preserves their original formatting and layout while also making sure that the files are correct and error-free.

 

Jitter is a simple yet powerful video creator that allows you to animate your designs to bring them to life. With Jitter, you can easily create videos of your designs and add animation to give them a more dynamic and interactive feel. You can also use Jitter to develop training materials or presentations that are easy to understand and engage with.

Jitter is like Canva but for making videos.

Make your designs move to make them come alive:

·         Simple, user-friendly UX/UI

·         Hundreds of ready-made templates

No comments:

Post a Comment