Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

FW: Microphone not available

 Sahiti,

 

This has reference to our Zoom meet when I mentioned some of my handwritten notes ( over past 30 years ), which I would like one of my team members to “ record by speaking “ – then upload that audio file on my personal ai

 

We just discovered ( ? ) that these notes run into 4,000 pages !

 

Recording  job will start next week

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: System Admin [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 21 October 2022 12:26
To: 'Sahiti Bondelepati'
Cc: 'Hemen Parekh'; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: RE: Microphone not available

 

Dear Sahiti

 

 

Kindly share the steps to upload MP3 file / PDF file to memory stack.

 

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

 

From: System Admin
Sent: 20 October 2022 15:00
To: 'Sahiti Bondelepati' <sahiti.bondelepati@personal.ai>
Cc: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Microphone not available

 

Dear Sahiti

 

We are trying to create memory blogs / stack using Microphone / Dictate but microphone not available on webpage.

Pls find the enclosed screenshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment