Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Use of Tablets

 Hello, Joe :

 

 

During our webinar you inquired about use of tablets among Indian students

 

In following news report, you will learn that the Central Indian Government is planning to distribute some 1.48 MILLION tablets to School Teachers :

 

https://etgovernment.com/s/vgv77b9

 

“ Centre providing digital facilities to students across the country though education is in concurrent list “

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment