Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

RE: Igniting Souls Conference

 Suman,

 

Thanks for your very prompt reply

 

As far as development of my Personal.ai ( in the form of…  www.DigitalAvatarOfHemenParekh.com ) is concerned, I am awaiting some feedback / confirmation from Sahiti . re :

 

#  22 point Feature List

 

#  Ability of Personal.ai to “ power / service “ my Digital Avatar page

 

Once I have this confirmation, I plan to have a meeting with Kartavya Chitalia ( founder ; www.Atidantech.com ) on next Friday to finalize the layout and technologies to be employed for “ hand-shake “ with personal.ai

 

It is nice to know that you will be in India in Dec

 

I am in Mumbai and would love to have you join my family for lunch on a day convenient to you

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

You must have had a look at the DRAFT of “ email to PM , Shri Modi “ , attached with my last mail

 

If my Digital Avatar can be made fully functional by Mid Nov., then we could even think of giving a personal demo to IT Minister in Delhi , when you are here

 

 

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]
Sent: 23 October 2022 08:46
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sahiti Bondelepati
Subject: Re: Igniting Souls Conference

 

Great Hemen.

How is your AI doing?

 

Also are in Delhi? I am in India in dec and can try to meet depending on your location. 

 

On Sat, Oct 22, 2022 at 8:07 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

 

From personal.ai circular, I noticed that you were a Key Speaker at this conference

 

 

Ref :

 

2 PM-2:50 PM: Breakout Session #4

 

 Web 3Suman Kanuganti Developing your own Personal AI  (Room: Inferno)

 

I have no doubt you must have thrilled the audience with your insights into the direction of Web 3

 

In this context, you might want to look up my today’s blog at :

 

Congratulations, Prof M Manivannam ( IIT-M )

 

 

With regards,

 

hemen

 

 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti 

No comments:

Post a Comment