Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 October 2023

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK

 https://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/ocr-is-getting-super-cool-for-businesses-81cc0b9bdf79

 

Sandeep.

 

OCR is a well established technology for converting “ TYPED “ text image into a word document. It has been around for 25 years and gradually improving

 

But , to best of my knowledge, till today , OCR s/w available on web, have NOT been able to read / convert a “ HANDWRITTEN “ text image into a word document

 

From a very cursory reading  of the above-mentioned link , I got an impression that this s/w might be able to do that  !

 

If true, it could be of great help to us since hundreds of my notes are HANDWRITTEN

 

Pl check out and phone me

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment