Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 October 2023

IKIN's 3D VOLUMETRIC HOLOGRAPHY

 Kartavya,

 

I spoke about IKIN yesterday

 

Here is a latest IKIN advancement :

 

https://www.techzone360.com/topics/techzone/articles/2022/10/17/453782-minority-report-here-ikins-cubara-bridges-gap-between.htm

 

Extract :

 

That connection becomes evident when you think about combining IKIN’s technologies.  Once you bring the data and 3D models from Cubara into IKIN’s Ryz or Arc holography platforms, we’re looking at e brand new world of gaming, training, education, testing and development, and so many other applications – even communications.  In fact, with IKIN’s technology, we’re closer than you think to a real-world gesture-based interactivity – think Minority Report – where people can take 3D models and move them around naturally, without cumbersome, uncomfortable goggles.

“Our mission is to evolve the human-to-machine interface so it’s more comfortable and creates an emotional connection,” said Scott.  “The key to that is not just a new interface, but a new way of capturing the world.  A huge part of the Metaverse is going to be capturing the world in 3D.”

 

 

Regards,

 

hemenbhai

No comments:

Post a Comment