Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 October 2023

Creating My Digital Avatar

 Kartavya,

 

 

It was nice talking to you just now re this

 

As explained , I want to launch a web page ( www.DigitalAvatarOfHemenParekh.com  ? ) as per attachment

 

This is the Front End which visitors should see ( once hosted, I plan to send out invites to friends / contacts )

 

Visitors would carry out all “ interactions “ ( with my Digital Avatar ) on this page

 

This page will be “ powered / served “ by www.Personal.ai ( back end, which searches my 82000 + memory blocks , and pulls out / puts together , an answer which is relevant to the question typed / spoken by a visitor ) . My answer will be both TEXT as well as in my OWN VOICE ( confirmed by personal.ai )

 

For achieving this “ integration “ ( of Front End with Back End ) , here is what Suman Kanuganti ( Founder – personal.ai ) wrote :

 

 

My Personal AI Lounge

 

Thu 13-10-2022 16:25

 

Hi Hemen, good morning.

 

It sounds like you are preparing for your launch. 

 

Unfortunately we don’t have video editing skills in house. 

 

For now, if you like to host your landing page in your website, then

 

1.     You can send people to hemen.personal.ai lounge by clicking a link on your landing page OR

 

2.     Integrate your landing page via API to your personal ai that’s available for which you may need a developer 

 

 

Kartavya,

 

I believe Blogger Platform ( which hosts  www.hemenparekh.in , carrying my 30,000 + digital content documents / photos / videos etc ) , would NOT allow my Digital Avatar page to be hosted

 

As far as creating a 3D VOLUMETRIC HOLOGRAM of my Digital Avatar is concerned , you may want to look up :

 

https://ikininc.com/products/ryz-3d-hologram-technology/ 

 

 

Regards,

 

hemendrabhai


No comments:

Post a Comment