Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

FW: Re-visiting Good Old Times

 Gaurang,

 

For development of my mobile app ( My Jobs ) , I interacted with Geetha Manjunath for many months ( in 2008-9 ) , when she was with HP Labs .

 

Incidentally, HP Labs developed this App for me, FREE of COST and even gave me its source-code, when HP closed down that lab

 

When you write to Geetha, you might want to refer to this

 

I hope, she agrees to help your medical team in implementing her device / technology at your hospital

 

I get a feeling that with Geetha’s active participation,  we can help many more  ladies in their early stages

 

If you need any more financial help , do let me know

 

Batuk Kaka

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 13 May 2020 11:40
To: geetha@niramai.com
Subject: Re: Re-visiting Good Old Times

 

Dear Geetha,

 

Many thanks for your very prompt reply 

 

I live at :  Indrayani  bldg, 9th floor, Lallubhai park Road , close to Masrani Hospital, Andheri

 

From Google map , I find one Healthspring Centre quite close ( Is it Mediwave ? )

 

unfortunately, my wife cannot climb stairs and Mediwave has no elevator

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

 


From: geetha@niramai.com <geetha@niramai.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:06:21 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh' <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: RE: Re-visiting Good Old Times

 

Dear Hemen Sir,

 

It is great to hear from you.. I do very well recall our past interactions from HP. Thank you for your generosity to cancer care that helps many women.

 

Regarding the breast symptom shown by madam, yes it is advisable to go for a test. NIRAMAI test is available at HealthSpring centres at Mumbai though the clinics are not operational for last one month due to COVID.  However, If you can please let me know the Mumbai area you are in, I will make arrangements to get a NIRAMAI screening done for your wife, Sir.

 

Look forward to our renewed interactions.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Geetha

 

Geetha Manjunath, Ph.D

CEO and Co-founder

NIRAMAI Health Analytix

Mobile:+91-9880118379

 

Watch Niramai TEDx talk

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: 13 May 2020 10:59
To: geetha@niramai.com
Subject: Re-visiting Good Old Times

 

Dear Geetha,

 

At the outset, congratulations for your innovative technology for detection of Breast Cancer

 

Does Niramai have such detection facility installed in any Mumbai hospital ,where I can take my wife ( 82 years ) for a check up ? During past 10 days, she has twice detected very slight oozing from nipple of her right breast – which has got me worried

 

It may please you to know that, some 6 months back, I donated Rs 120 lakhs to Rajkot Cancer Society run N M Parekh Cancer Hospital

 

From the interest earned from this corpus , this hospital carries out FREE mammography for 80 + women , EVERY MONTH

 

As to our past association, I reproduce below some emails

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in   /  Mumbai

 

 

From: Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India) [mailto:bhushan.matad@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:35 PM

 


To: Hemen Parekh


Cc: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)

 


Subject: RE: Jam Smart Mobile Application with Jar and help documentation

 

Dear Hemen Sir,

 

Thanks for your kind email. Yes. We do need your blessings in our new endeavors and we will be in touch with you.

 

We always admired your enthusiasm and its worth emulating.

 

My personal email id is amnbhushan@yahoo.com.

 

Thanks,

Bhushan.

 

 

 

From: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)


Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 11:49 AM


To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India); S, Thara; Das, Prosenjit; Geetha Manjunath

 


Subject: FW: Jam Smart Mobile Application with Jar and help documentation

 

 

 

Hello Mr. Hemen  and Mr. Shuklendu,

 

  As discussed in today’s meeting,  please find attached the source code for the JAM widget.. Please review the documentation and feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions..

 

  Thanks  for  volunteering to make the changes by yourself.. Really appreciate it!

 

Prosenjit tells me that we did not use our id on Google Play for uploading newer versions of the JAM widget.. Bhushan would have sent you the apk to upload it.. We will search for the release email from Bhushan and forward it to you, shortly.

 

PS: I have copied this email to my personal email-id for any future communications..

 

Best regards

Geetha

No comments:

Post a Comment