Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 October 2023

FW: Excited to have you onboard, Hemen!

 Dear Friends,

 

Out of curiosity , I tried this site – but got frustrated !

 

It may make some sense to you

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: Excited to have you onboard, Hemen!

 

Hey Hemen, 👋🏼

Welcome to Browse AI!

We're on a mission to democratize data on the web by building the world's easiest way to extract and monitor data from any website.

What can you train your robot to do?

  • Data Extraction: Select the information you need, label your data, and download them as a spreadsheet within minutes.
  • Monitoring: Monitor any website for changes on a schedule of your choosing.
  • Turn any website into an API: Turn your extracted data into an API or integrate it with your favorite business tools (Google Sheets, Zapier, ...).
  • Use a shortcut: Browse our 60+ prebuilt robots.

Ready to give it a try? Visit your dashboard.
When we say give it a try, we mean it! All features are accessible on the free plan.

Using Browse AI for your business? Want a personal demo? We're here to help!

Cheers,
Ardy

No comments:

Post a Comment