Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 October 2023

FEATURES DESIRED IN PERSONAL AI LOUNGE

 Sandeep – Sanjivani,

 

Pl consider preparing an excel sheet as follows :

 

 

Srl No

Feature

Already Exists

Under Implementation

Planned to implement

Could be considered

Not possible

 

Apart from my suggestions made to Suman etc in my earlier e mails , also list features that we showed in U / I sent { showing my face and brain )

 

We need to only tick ( yes ) in “ Already exists “ column

 

For a couple of features, we can tick “ yes “ in “ Under Implementation “ column,  where Suman has confirmed in his emails

 

Rest of the columns to be decided / confirmed by Sahiti

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment