Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 August 2011

RSS feeds


Shuklendu / Nitin



This morning I noticed that the counter “ No of Jobs “ shows 31,809. That is an increase of 109 job advts.

Apparently, RSS feed for one of the three job sites has started working – most probably, ClickJobs, considering the very small increase.

You may want to check-up on this. Normally, on an average, this counter used to go up by approx. 1000 everyday .

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment