Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 August 2011

Maintenance Schedule


Shuklendu / Nitin



I hope Hardik has been able to prepare one

When can I see a copy ?

In the meantime, I find that the counters ( No of Jobs / No of Employers ) are showing increases for the last 2 days – which means, RSS feeds have re-started

At our end, Kailas has gradually stepped up dispatch of promo emails

As a result, over the last 3 days, no of visits have gone up from 95 to 105 to 146 ( yesterday ).

He will try to push many more emails today – and over the week-end – so that the upward trend keeps up

For the past 30 days, the no of visits came down from 9000 ( previous 30 days ), to about 5000 !

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment