Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 August 2011

FW: Job Alert on Mobile


Shuklendu / Nitin


Have you found why it takes so long ?

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:32 PM
To: HCP
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Re: Job Alert on Mobile

Hello Hemanji,

  On investigation, we found that JAM web site takes 1.6 minutes to respond.  Hence you were receiving the below error(timeout !!)

Requesting you to kindly try and let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:08 AM, HCP <hcparekh@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Shuklendu / Nitin



This morning I sent from my mobile ( 98,67,55,08,08 ), a sms “ jam alert “ and got following reply :

“ JAM ALERT ; for free job alerts register at www.customizeresume.com apply directly from your mobile forward this sms to friends “ Sender LM Swan

When I sent same sms ( from my mobile ) on 14th inst, I got following reply :

Error . Website did not respond ( Timeout ) ( -322 )

Request please look into this by sending out some messages



hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth




No comments:

Post a Comment