Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 August 2011

Reformatting Candidate data into standard Resume Display form in " Is this my Resume ? "


Shuklendu  /  Nitin  /  Hardik



This is further to my email yesterday.

Out of the 25 fields ( in database sent by Ajay ), I think we should leave out the following :

Ø Email id…………… This gets displayed in the Title Block in any case. There is no point repeating this.

Ø Resume Title

Ø Level

Ø Course ( 2nd highest edu )

Ø Specialization ( 2nd highest )

Ø Institute ( 2nd highest )

Ø Age ( we are already providing birth date )



There are some more fields which are irrelevant in case of fresh graduates but since we have a “ Common “ database which also covers “ Experienced Professionals “, we cannot leave these out.

Important thing is how we format the remaining fields  ( in the Text Resume Block ) so that the presentation looks “ appealing “


regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment