Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Re: Spam Site will be down today


Dear Hemenji,

Thanks a lot for the quick update regarding your server.

Android Widget.: We will get back to you at the earliest sir.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Revathi



You will recall that after we launched promo email campaign in early July, traffic reached a peak of 714 visits on 15th July

By yesterday, it has dropped to  20  !

Pages had nearly ceased to load

Reason ?

Web server had got severely infected with virus

To day, Nitin / Hardik / Kailas will reformat server and reinstall operating system / mailing software / entire site

This is just for your info

How is progress on JAM icon software for Android ?

How about an icon in the shape of an ordinary earthen lamp, with word “ J o b s “ carved inside ?

Lamp symbolizes , triumph of light over darkness ; of hope over despair

We can use it since it is NOT the election symbol of either Congress or BJP – the two main , pan India political parties

Even people in villages ( where electricity does not reach ) will identify themselves with a Lamp !

God said “ Let there be light and there was light “. We must bring light into the lives of millions of jobless, who have mobiles but no PCs !

Regards

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment