Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 August 2011

Re: Mouse Over Code for JAM


Hi Mr Hemenji, Shuklendu, kailas, Nitin,

Gentle Reminder:  Pl let us know when you are planning to put the simple mouse over code on your website. This helps in informing the users on the usage of JAM Alert, JAM Detail and JAM Apply.

Pl let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Team SiteonMobile <siteonmobile@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Hemenji, Shuklendu, kailas, Nitin,
Pl find attached a simple mouse over code (sending once again). Due to some reason Hardik was able execute this request earlier. This is mainly to benefit the users in terms of awareness and use of JAM services for your web page.
Requesting you to kindly put this code on top of page(below the header). Just copy and pasted the above attached code on the index page of your website.
Pl let us know if you need clarifications.
Thanks & Regards
Revathi


No comments:

Post a Comment