Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: WEbsite Down

 Kishan,

 

Sandeep just confirmed that the problem will get resolved by 12 noon today > I keep my finger crossed !

 

Pl ensure that when you / Sandeep try to upload / host V 2.0 of website , things go smoothly and swiftly

 

hcp

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 October 2023 08:35
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: WEbsite Down

 

I believe the problem may be related to our server's firewall and security settings.

Here is a summary of what I have tried so far to diagnose and resolve the issue:

Nginx Configuration: I reviewed the Nginx configuration to ensure that it is correctly set up to listen on the appropriate ports (HTTP and HTTPS).

Firewall Rules: I have checked our server's firewall settings, to confirm that the necessary ports (80 and 443) are open and allowed for incoming connections.

DNS and Domain Configuration: I have verified that our domain name, hemenparekh.ai, is correctly configured to point to our server's public IP address. DNS records appear to be set up correctly.

SSL Certificate: Our SSL certificate is still valid and not expired. I have confirmed this by checking the certificate's expiration date.

Given the information gathered during this investigation, I suspect that our server's firewall and security settings may be causing the problem. It appears that the server is only accepting requests from itself and not from external devices. The server is accepting requests when sending requests to itself.

I would appreciate it if we could further explore this avenue and investigate our firewall and security configurations in more detail.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to working together to resolve this issue promptly.

Best regards,

Kishan

 

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 at 08:24, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Sandeep ,

 

It is now 36 hours > How much longer ?

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment