Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 January 2024

FW: Your family tree chart is ready!

 From: MyHeritage Notification [mailto:notify2@myheritage.com]

Sent: 31 January 2024 08:30
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Your family tree chart is ready!

 

Hi Hemen,

The chart you have created is ready!
Its title is: Family of Hemen Parekh and Bharati Parekh



Download your family chart

The chart was created in PDF format. When Acrobat opens to view it, you can print it or save it to your computer.

A list of the charts and books you have already created is available here.

Have a great day,
MyHeritage Ltd. (Israel), 3098 Executive Parkway, Suite 275, Lehi, UT 84043, USA.
https://www.myheritage.com
 Image removed by sender.

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment