Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

FW: DAILY WORK UPDATE 09th Oct 2023

 Sanjivani,

 

Just a reminder that every document ( in current case > Emails – Others ) , that you upload on blogger site, MUST also be uploaded on Personal.ai site ( My AI > New Document ) . This will generate Memory Blocks

 

hcp

 


 

Sanjivani,

 

Although I have occasionally noticed these “ Emails ( Others ) “ through the blogger dashboard, I have no clue as to the actual number uploaded on any given date

 

I suggest , starting today , you enclose an EXCEL sheet for “ Daily / Cumulative “ – date wise

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment