Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 January 2024

FW: Your family book is ready!

 FYI

 

From: MyHeritage Notification [mailto:notify2@myheritage.com]
Sent: 30 January 2024 11:32
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Your family book is ready!

 

 

 

Hi Hemen,

The family book you have created is ready!

 


Its title is: Family book of Hemen Parekh

Download your family book

The family book was created in PDF format. When Acrobat opens to view it, 
you can print it or save it to your computer.

A list of the charts and books you have already created is available here.

The family book was produced by The Complete Genealogy Reporter, copyright by Nigel Bufton Software.

 

 

You can purchase a full version of this software for generating this report on your own computer and get more features. Learn more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment