Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: My Digital Avatar Website

 Sandeep,

 

After 8 / 10 days, you / Kishan have to upload / host , V 2.0 of My Digital Avatar site . That would mean de-hosting the current one

 

Plan well , so that it goes smoothly and swiftly

 

hcp

 

From: System Admin [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 09 October 2023 11:52
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; Mitchelle Shetty
Subject: RE: My Digital Avatar Website

 

Dear Sir

 

We have renewed the subscription and coordinating with Manoj Handwani to start website.

He requested 2-3 hours’ time. Will update you once website is up and running.

 

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 11:49 AM
To: System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>; Mitchelle Shetty <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: My Digital Avatar Website

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

 

Sandeep,

 

Still down

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment